Sunday, July 6, 2014

It's About That Time

Things looked great at Dr. Butler's office yesterday morning. Both of the follicles were continuing to grow and my uterine lining was nice and thick. Yay body for responding appropriately! As I was getting ready to leave, the nurse said, "You know, with two follicles coming down, there is that risk." As in risk for twins. I know this risk, but still. She said it's unlikely, but she wanted me to know it's a possibility. Yikes! Thomas is convinced we're having twins, but I really don't think that's going to happen. However, there was only one follicle when Amelia was conceived. So, we'll see.

When she called me later, she told me to take one more night of Follistim and to give myself the Ovidrel injection (which makes me ovulate 36 hours later) at 10:30 on Sunday night. We have to be at the office at 9:30 on Tuesday morning with Thomas' sample and return at 10:30 for the procedure. And then wait 2 weeks to take a pregnancy test!

No comments:

Post a Comment